From Our Chest To Your Ears: 5 Tips For Dressing For A Bustier Figure
We’re totally obsessed with all these curvy ladies stepping into the spotlight these days. It’s about time that girls with some shape get some attention. Between all theMarilyn Monroemoments and a celebrity affinity for some body con action (ahemKim K.), we’re stoked that normal sized gals are stepping out and not shying away from the attention they’re “racking” up.
However, there’s a lot of trials and tribulations though that we may not to be privy too, even if reality TV cameras are involved. Dressing foranysize is a challenge, but we’ve totally got to say with bikini season around the corner, we’re thinking about our bustier BFFs who may not be able to slink into a barely-there tank and without looking a wee bit trashy instead of classy.
That’s why we decided to ask some of ourbosombuddies for their go-to tips on how to rock your figure for any occasion. Check out their suggestions below and then click through the slideshow above for some of our favorite stylish finds for girls who cups runneth over.
- Structure, Structure, Structure:Avoid looser fitting t-shirts that can leave you looking sloppy. On the other hand, be sure not to pour yourself into something a bit too tight. After all, it’s always best to leave something to the imagination. Fitted blazers, tailored button-downs and maxi dresses are a busty girl’s best friend. Also, look for camis and tanks with thicker straps so you can get the added support you need.
- Invest:Don’t be afraid to get fitted by a professional. That way, you can scoop up a bra (or two) for every sort of outfit without breaking the bank on alternatives and multiple options.
- A Little Support Goes A Long Way:We know it’s tempting to let your ladies hang free, but believe us, a more polished look is the way to go. Lots of sundresses and maxis come with built in cups and underwires so you can get that bra-free effect without the drama AND the wolf whistles.
- Posture:We think we might be turning into our mothers on this one. Lots of curvy gals have the tendency to scoop in to hide their best assets. Listen, you’ll deal with a lot less back pain and actually look more trim if you walk confidently into a room.
- Make A Splash: Don’t let the size on the tag fool you on your bikini tops — try on your options and go with one with cup support and has built in underwire. It’ll leave you more contained and not popping out at the worst times.
Video: What Moles On a Women's Body Say About Their Personality
Docusate Ferrous Fumarate Reviews
How to Sell Jewelry on eBay
Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
No-Cook Meal Ideas from 400 Calorie Fix
Kate Garraway reveals hilarious list of Piers Morgan’s backstage demands
How to Make Your Nails Stronger
How to Update Emoji on an iPhone
The It Bag That’s Taking the Fashion and Celebrity World by Storm
MS and Fitness: Reach Your Goals, Respect Your Limits
BeautySchool: How To Apply Foundation Flawlessly At Any Level of Coverage
How to Give a Group Presentation
Whats New in Menopause Research
How Your Healthy Habits Might Not Be So Healthy