Greek Lamb and Spinach Stew
Feb 27, 2015
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Total Time: 8 hours 0
boneless lamb shoulder
can diced tomatoes
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. each Greek herb seasoning and salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
can cannellini beans
can Whole Artichoke Hearts
baby spinach (3 oz)
2 tsp. grated lemon zest
Topping: crumbled feta cheese
- Mix lamb pieces, tomatoes, onion, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper in a 3 1/2-qt or larger slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours or until lamb is tender when pierced.
- Mash 1 cup beans. Stir mashed and whole beans, artichoke hearts and spinach into cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 15 minutes or until spinach wilts and mixture is hot.
- Stir in lemon zest; sprinkle with feta.
Video: Greek Style Braised Lamb with potatoes in a Tomato Sauce (All in one pot!)
This Little Girl Mistook a Bearded Shopper for Santa, and His Reaction Was Perfect
This Highbrow Trend Isnt Only for the Super-Rich
Autoimmune Skin Disorders
Desperation Dinners: Chickpea and Rosemary Baked Frittata
Loyalty programs are the new it thing in retail
5 Things We Know About UDxGwen SoFar
Fantastic Steel Wood Table Clock
MS and Fitness: Reach Your Goals, Respect Your Limits
The Cutest Cat Cupcakes
A Court Ruled Donald Trump Cant Block Twitter Users and Chrissy Teigen Is Pretttty Happy About It
Date: 03.12.2018, 11:37 / Views: 42332