Halloween Decoration: Branch Wreath
Materials:4 small natural manzanita branches (from craft supply store or florist); garden snips; spool of medium-gauge wire; wire cutters; craft owl or other spooky bird; hot-glue gun.
1. Cut branches to approximately the same length. Arrange to form square so branches overlap slightly at corners.
2. Cut a 10-inch length of wire; wrap wire through and around branches at one corner to join sections. Join each corner in the same way.
3. Trim branches as needed for desired effect.
4. Cut 14 inches of wire; fold in half and twist along length, then fold in half and twist ends together to form hanging loop. Twist ends of loop through center back of upper wreath.
5. Glue owl to lower wreath.
Video: DIY Pumpkin Wreath | USING TWIGS!! | FALL DECO | Easy Pumpkin Decor |
Do Body Piercings Set Off Metal Detectors
Video: Honestly Healthy founder and creative director Natasha Corrett, shares her top 5 career tips
Banana Oat Pancakes with Apricot Compote
What to Wear as a Mother of the Groom
How to Fake Fuller Lips in 4 Easy Steps
Bulgur Breakfast Bowl With Figs
17 Ideal Weekend Bags for Your Next Trip Out ofTown
How to earn the Southwest Companion Pass this year
Roasted Leeks and Red Peppers with Parmesan Recipe
Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos
Your Summer Weight Loss Program