Raspberry-Rhubarb Crumb Bars
Apr 4, 2014
These bite-size fruit bars are sweet and tangy, and the perfect size for serving at festive spring gatherings.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
3/4 c. light brown sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. butter
1/2 c. Sliced almonds
3/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving 2-inch overhang.
- In processor, pulse flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add butter; pulse into coarse crumbs. Press two-thirds of mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes, or until pale golden; cool slightly.
- Mix remaining crumb mixture with almonds; press into large crumbs.
- In large bowl, combine rhubarb, raspberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch, juice, and vanilla; spread over crust. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbling. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift out bars; cut into 16 pieces.
Video: Strawberry Crumb Bars - Crumb Bars Recipe
How to Use Subutex or Suboxone
34 Easy High-Protein Breakfasts Thatll Help You Lose Weight
How to Plan a Beach Wedding
5 Gentle Yoga Poses To Relax Your Tight Shoulders
Brayden Studio Dutil 7 Piece Dining Set BRAY4833
My New Years resolution: pay attention
Strictly Christmas Special To Be Hosted At Buckingham Palace
Fashion Advice for 2013 According to Your ZodiacSign
How to Buy Sheep Fleece
How to earn the Southwest Companion Pass this year
They Dated 21 Surprising Former CelebrityCouples
Fresh Tomato Lasagna with Olive Tapenade
How to Make Art Prints
Kate Middleton Officially Returns from Maternity Leave in the Perfect Casual Look
Date: 30.11.2018, 05:48 / Views: 55595